Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 'Quickclear' heated windscreen/heated washer jets
- Front variable intermittent wipers with electric wash
- Heated rear window
- Tailgate wash/wipe
- Sports suspension
- Black honeycomb front grille
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour rear spoiler
- Body colour side skirt
- Body styling kit
- Chrome finish on upper door line
- Front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Rear LED lights
- ABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution
- ESP with traction control + emergency brake assist
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- Torque vectoring brake
- Eco mode
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Driver airbag
- Front inertia reel height adjustable seatbelts with pre-tensioners
- Front passenger airbag
- Front side airbags
- MyKey system
- Side curtain airbags
- Three rear inertia reel lap/diagonal seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Front floor mats
- Air conditioning - CFC-free
- 3 spoke sports leather steering wheel
- Black headlining
- Centre console with sliding front armrest
- Cloth upholstery
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Sport leather gear knob
- Sports pedals
- Stainless Steel Scuff Plates
- Easy fuel capless refuelling system
- Electric boot release
- Digital clock
- SYNC 3 nav system with DAB radio/CD, 8" colour touch screen, bluetooth, emergency assistance, advanced voice control and 6 speakers
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- TFT cluster screen
- Trip computer
Audio / Communications
- Aux input
- Steering column with mounted audio controls
- USB connection
Seat Piping/Additional Trimming
- Contrast stitching - Red
- 60/40 split back and cushion rear seats with 2 height adjustable headrests
- Driver's seat manual height adjust
- Driver's seat with adjustable lumbar support
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Sports style front seats
- Immobiliser-Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS)
- Keyless Start
- Remote central double locking
- Thatcham Cat.1 alarm
- Mini steel spare wheel
|Maximum speed||127 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||45.6 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||68.9 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||57.7 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.2 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.9 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1900 kg|
|Vehicle length||4358 mm|
|Vehicle width||1823 mm|
|Vehicle height||1484 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2648 mm|
|Tank capacity||55 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||112 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.