Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Front and rear electric windows
- Heated rear window
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- Rear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Tinted windows (B pillar backwards)
- Windscreen wipers/ intermittent wipe + 4 position delay
- Black door protector with chrome inserts
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome side window surrounds
- Chrome trimmed radiator grille
- Silver roof rails
- Twin trapezoid chrome exhaust pipes
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Coming/leaving home lighting function
- Dusk sensor + auto driving lights
- ABS+EBD+Brake assist
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- DTC - Drag torque control
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- ESP with EDL + ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Front assist including city emergency braking
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
- Hill hold control
- Adaptive cruise control
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Distance control assist
- Drive mode selector
- Driver profile selection
- Lane assist
- Speed limiter
- Auto dimming interior mirror
- Body colour door mirrors
- Elec heated + adjust door mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- Active bonnet
- Active pedestrian safety system
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Drivers knee airbag
- First aid kit
- Front side airbags
- Head airbag system
- Height adjustable front 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Pre crash system
- Rear side airbags
- Seatbelt warning lamp and buzzer
- Two tone horn
- Warning triangle
- Front + rear carpet mats
- 3 zone climate control
- 12V socket in centre console
- 4 load lashing points
- Front centre armrest with 12v socket
- Front centre armrest with storage + rear 2 air vents + cupholders
- Front seatback folding tables
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated scuff plates
- Leather gear knob
- Load through provision with 2 cupholders when folded
- Lockable cooled glovebox
- Luggage compartment side storage
- Map pockets on front seats
- Passenger underseat drawer
- Rear cupholders
- Removable luggage cover
- Storage compartment in driver's door
- Storage compartment in passenger's door
- Storage compartment in rear doors
- Storage tray on dashboard
- Sunglasses storage
- Variable boot floor
- Interior light with delay
- Luggage compartment lighting
- XDS electronic differential lock
- Illuminated driver/passenger vanity mirrors
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth phone integration system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Car-Net App-Connect
- 2 x USB sockets in front
- Aux-in socket
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- MP3 compatible single CD player
- SD card slot
- Fatigue detection system
- Instrument cluster
- Low washer fluid warning light
- Outside temperature display
- Service interval indicator
- Warning lights
- Chrome door trim inserts
- Titan silver decorative inserts
- 3 rear headrests
- 40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- Driver + front passenger lumbar support
- Foldable passenger seatback
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Passenger seat height adjuster
- Sliding/reclining rear seats
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Steel space saver spare wheel
|Maximum speed||123 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1395 cc|
|MPG (urban)||33.2 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||44.8 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||39.8 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||8.5 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||6.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||7.1 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2110 kg|
|Vehicle length||4486 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2677 mm|
|Tank capacity||60 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||155 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.